Xcom - Squad of Squaddies Xcom - Squad of Squaddies

Really great parody, amazing animation and choreography, voice actors could be a bit better, Although my main problem with this was that the "camera" kept moving in a way that could give someone motion sickness, whether the camera movement was parodying something from the original source material or not, you must always think "is this gonna be frustrating for the audience?".

izziedegans responds:

After viewing my work today for little mistakes about 30 times before uploading it here, you might be adressing something now that has been somewhat overlooked. Tnx for noticing, i'll definately keep it in mind next time.

Mark-Fu Mark-Fu

Very nice fluid animation and choreography, great use of colours, only thing wrong was that the lip-synch was terrible, highly recommend you focus on improving your lip-synch before you try another animation dude.

I am IRON MAN I am IRON MAN

I don't know why but I find this quite entertaining. =3

Naruto Deleted Scene Naruto Deleted Scene

XD ZOMG

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Naruto pimp, lmfao, sasuke: its the nine tails chakra!!!
naruto; you got some nice booty there baby XDDDDDDD

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

Awesome

but, why did it have to end like that, that wasnt even 1/10th of the movie (i think) shouldve been more, but still, good job

Spiderman Sketches Spiderman Sketches

lol

nice

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

excellent

kirbopher15 your the best person on newgrounds woot!!!!!!!!!!! i love all the things you made like brawl taunts and that, but this is beyond amazement, ive seen parodies, and extreemely funny parodies but these parody rangers just make them look like last centuries flash, you my freind are amazing

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

lmfao

woooooooooooooooot best power rangers parody ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999/10

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

lol great stuff!

i loved it to the end, "now we wait until somebody puts this on youtube without crediting us!" "oh cmon kirb no1 would do that!" lmfao and somebody has lmao, farukon punch! up the but charizard i m really f***ing annoying charizard, dont you think so crapping falcon? lulz ftw

Numa Numa is Everywhere! Numa Numa is Everywhere!

lol

very nice, but extremely funny